Team Building Adventure Activities
Saturday & Sunday Launches are at set times 7am-8:30am
Launch sites are between Salmon Bay and Westbrook depending on the weather.
What to bring on the trip
Have a look at this list if you’re not sure what you should bring with for DCA – Dolphin Coast Adventures.
- Weather appropriate clothing- windbreaker jacket, it is always a little colder at sea than it is on land
- Sensible shoes, for the ladies flat shoes are recommended (No high heel shoes)
- Sun block; sunglasses & cap or hat for hot days & gloves and ‘beanie’ for the cold days
- If you are prone to motion sickness or do not have ‘sturdy sea legs’ it is best to purchase and take sea sick or motion sickness prevention tablets in advance as per instructions on the packet.
- We are not permitted to stock this medication. We strongly advise that those who feel they might suffer from seasickness should not consume too much alcohol the evening prior and avoid extremely fatty breakfasts.
There is a waterproof box under the seat on the boat you may place valuable in to avoid water damage and you can store a back pack under your seat